One part of the Dialogue Road Map is Feedback. Every week, things happen, friends send me links or I notice something and it inspires a blog post. I’ve had feedback that there has been useful content but I really want to make my blog relevant. I’m thinking about next year and I would really love to respond to your questions so this week’s blog is a request of you. I’d like your feedback.
- Do you have a question, an issue or a problem you would like some support with?
- Is there something on your mind personally, professionally or beyond that you would like understand within a framework of nonviolence as a philosophy?
- Have you got specific questions about the Dialogue Road Map, Nonviolent Communication, Restorative Justice, Mediation or Nonviolent Communication?
- Is there something about these practices that you would like to share with others?
- Did any of blog posts help you at a specific time or with a specific issue or have I missed something vital?
Send in your questions and comments and I’ll do my best to include your submissions. I can keep your identity anonymous or we can work on an interview.
Just click here and send me your message and I’ll keep you posted with how this is working
Till next week