DRM Core Training
- Improve the quality of the conversations you have
- Communicate so everyone trusts they have been heard and understood
- Get engagement even in the face of hostility, anger or resistance.
- Be in authentic dialogue not adversarial positions and notice the difference
- Develop your empathy and listening skills
- Build meaningful relationships
- Feel empowered to express yourself effectively
- Trust in self efficacy even when ambivalence is present.
- Create outcomes that everyone involved feels ownership of.
A DRM Practitioner is assessed as being proficient in using the DRM in one to one conversations. It is the first step in becoming a DRM Master. If you work in a setting where you are regarded as a professional, expert, consultant or therapist then using the DRM will greatly enhance your communication and negotiation skills.
Whether your interest is personal or professional, the place to start is with a minimum of 3 days of training. We advertise our public trainings here.
Once you have completed 3 days of training you will need to practice to gain experience. You can practice on Skype with other participants.
When you feel confident, you provide answers to a set of questions which help us to check your understanding plus 2 recorded sessions of you using the Dialogue Road Map based on scenarios we give you. These can be recorded using other practitioners or friends and family. We will assess your proficiency and either ask for more evidence or approve you as a DRM Practitioner.
Once approved, you will appear on our website as a DRM Practitioner and may use the title on your CV.
See the DRM accreditation Fee structure
Back to the top